Socrato Feature Benefits for Students
- Online test scoring of large collection of test from official study guide or released test. View Details
- Instant diagnostic report. View Details
- Score the test online bubble sheet or paper bubble test. View Details
- Grade the bubble sheet online or through online mobile image grading application.
- Online and offline test grading. View Details
- Advanced diagnostic report. View Details
- Pinpoint's subject/topics strength and weaknesses.
- Easily find out the pattern of each subject or topic performance.
- Invest effort in focused areas and get highr scores.
- Increase chances of gaining admission into your top choice college.
- Large collection of standardized test can be graded.
- Test from Official study guides, Past released official test, test from other publishers.
- Large Question Bank to practice any subject topic.
- Choose from a large list of admission exams and tests from the last several years that can be processed online.
- Practice using full tests or sections from tests.
- Choose from our large library of pre-created tests for various subjects.
- Choose tests for grade levels 3 to 10.
- Leverage Socrato’s large database of quality questions based on actual state standardized exams, and create custom practice tests on the fly to suit your studying needs.
- Practice Online or Offline.
- Grade Paper Bubble Sheet Online.
- Grade bubble sheet mobile image or scanned image online.
- For tests with online questions, practice the test online or print tests for offline studying on the go.
- Saves you time by scoring tests in a fraction of the time it takes to score manually.
- Get the instant diagnostic report.
- Reports make it clear what to work on next.
- Actionable Diagnostic & Performance Reports.
- Full Test & Section Test Analysis.
- Quickly and easily pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses by section, topic or subtopic.
- Learn what question types cost you the most points.
- Track your progress over time.
- Take a full test to simulate the real test.
- Take section tests to focus on individual subjects and still get the same actionable diagnostic.